Interlink RCT’s Changing Track Programme
Aimed at people with Work limiting health conditions, from Jobless households or over 54s who are economically inactive or long term unemployed
Offers a life changing experience via a personalised development programme, including
- a friendly welcome to a community venue
- a free seven week accredited training course “Essential Skills for Work and Life” (including Reading and Listening, Digital Productivity and Giving a Presentation)
- Travel expenses covered and buffet lunch provided
- Personalised support before and during the course
- Personalised follow up support after the course in job searches and volunteering placements
The First Course will be held at the Community Hub in Maerdy Library, in October and November 2017.
The Course begins with a Coffee Morning on Monday, October 2nd at 9.30am, and runs each Monday from 16th October between 9.30am- 3pm.
To enquire, refer or apply please contact Interlink’s Volunteer Development Officer Thomas Crockett by email to email@example.com or by phone on 01443 846200.
Funded by the WCVA’s Active Inclusion Scheme and delivered by Interlink RCT. Training provided by Adult Learning Wales.
Hosted by The Fern Partnership