Institute of Fundraising Cymru – Fundraising Health Check
Registered charities with two or more members of staff and with voluntary income of up to £50,000 are invited to apply for fundraising support as part of our Big Lottery Funded “Fundraising Health Check and Executive Coaching” project.
Successful charities will be matched with an experienced coach who will help them develop a new fundraising strategy, thereby increasing the fundraising skills and knowledge within the charity.
For an information pack and application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 340062
Institute of Fundraising Cymru – Executive Coaching Opportunity
Applications are now open for our Executive Coaching offer, as part of our Big Lottery Funded Third Sector Skills Project. Coaching is available for individual fundraisers.
- Funded by Big Lottery Fund’s ‘Third Sector Skills’ initiative
- For individual, professional fundraisers
- 30 participants over 3 years
- Initial meeting and assessment
- Six days’ consultancy time
- £2800 worth of consultancy support for just £1100 investment from charity.
- Registered charities based in Wales
- At least one dedicated Fundraiser
For an application form and information pack please apply to AlisonP@institute-of-fundraising.org.uk or call 02920 340062.