Interlink RCT’s Changing Track Programme
Aimed at people with Work limiting health conditions, from Jobless Households or over 54s who are economically inactive or long term unemployed
Offers a life changing experience via a personalised development programme, including
- a friendly welcome to a community venue
- a free seven week accredited training course “Essential Skills for Work and Life” (including Writing Persuasive Text, Digital Productivity and Giving a Presentation)
- Travel expenses covered and buffet lunch provided
- Personalised support before and during the course
- Personalised follow up support after the course in job searches and volunteering placements
The Spring Course will be hosted by Valleys Kids in The Factory, Jenkin Street, Porth, in June and July 2018.
An Induction Day kicks off the Course on Tuesday, June 7th at 9.30am, and continues each Tuesday between 9.30am- 3pm until 19th July.
To enquire, refer or apply please contact Interlink’s Volunteer Development Officer Thomas Crockett by email to email@example.com or by phone on 01443 846200.
Funded by the WCVA’s Active Inclusion Scheme and delivered by Interlink RCT. Training provided by Adult Learning Wales.
Hosted by Valleys Kids