CWM TAF SOCIAL SERVICES AND WELLBEING PARTNERSHIP BOARD
ICF Investment Plan 2018-19
The aim of the Welsh Government’s Integrated Care Fund (ICF) is to drive and enable integrated working between social services, health, housing and the third and independent sectors.
The fund helps us to work together to support:
- older people with complex needs and long term conditions, including dementia to maintain their independence, avoiding unnecessary hospital admission and preventing delayed discharges.
- development of integrated services for people with learning disabilities.
- carers, including young carers
- development of integrated services for children with complex needs.
- implementation of an integrated autism service in Wales
- implementation of the Wales Community Care and Information System.
To find out how partners in Cwm Taf are using the fund, please read the region’s Investment plan for 2018/19 below