Spectacle Theatre Ltd are seeking a creative workshop facilitator .
Spectacle are looking for a creative practitioner , to work as part of a small team, delivering and creating creative workshops for young people and elderly residents. You will be based in Porth and working across RCT. Rates of pay are based on Equity / ITC terms and conditions .
The post begins in March 2019 and will be a Part Time post for a minimum of six months. It is our intention to create a new part time post within the company for the right candidate .
The post will
- Create and deliver theatre-based workshops for young people
- Provide support and aid development of young people with complex needs.
- Perform as an actor within workshop practice
- Carry out risk assessment and ensure high level of safe guarding at all workshops
- Engage with volunteers and support their development
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation documents and evidence is collected
The post requires
- The ability to drive and access to a car, as travel across the region is required
- An enhanced DBS certificate check
- Ability to drive a long wheel-based van ( training can be provided)
- Fluency in written and spoken Welsh Language is desirable
If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity, then please send short letter ( max. one side of A4 ) expressing your suitability for the this post and cv to Steve.email@example.com