Interlink RCT’s Changing Track Programme
Aimed at people with Work limiting health conditions, from Jobless Households or over 54s who are economically inactive or long term unemployed
Offers a life changing experience via a personalised development programme, including
- a friendly welcome to a community venue
- a free seven week accredited training course “Essential Skills for Work and Life” (including Writing Persuasive Text, Digital Productivity and Giving a Presentation)
- Travel expenses covered and buffet lunch provided
- Personalised support before and during the course
- Personalised follow up support after the course in job searches and volunteering placements
The Winter Course will be hosted by the Cynon Valley Museum in Aberdare between January and March 2019.
An Induction Day kicks off the Course on Tuesday January 15th at 9.30am, followed by six days training on Tuesdays February 12th and 19th, and March 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th from 9.30am – 3pm.
To enquire, refer or apply please contact Cynon Valley Museum staff, or Interlink’s Volunteer Development Officer Thomas Crockett by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01443 846200.
Funded by the WCVA’s Active Inclusion Scheme and delivered by Interlink RCT. Training provided by Adult Learning Wales.
Hosted by Cynon Valley Museum