Engagement & Co-production Co-ordinator
Salary: £31,707 pro rata (actual £27,422 per annum)
Hours: 32 per week
Closing date: 15th August 2019
Location: Working across Rhondda Cynon Taf, Merthyr and Bridgend
Funded by: Integrated Care Fund until March 2020
with a view to obtaining further funding until 2021
The role will support service users, parents and carers to work with voluntary organisations,service providers and strategic partners and carers across Cwm Taff Morgannwg (CTM) to:-
- Map Service user / carer groups and connect those to ensure a wide spectrum of views and opinions that can feed into and be involved in relevant strategic and operational plans and services
- Research, involve and connect service user / parent / carer groups using a co-productive approach to make recommendations for the future of user led services.
- Identify methods of engagement to both share and gather information
- Work collaboratively with third sector providers and public service partners to support collaboration commissioning to address gaps in co-production
- Develop a co-productive approach and model that will be agreed, piloted and implemented within selected Integrated Care Fund programs to roll-out into all programs and partners in relation to implementing the CTM Area Plan and the SSWB Act.
- Learn from best practice with identified ICF programmes and share a model
- Develop a training plan around engagement and co-production
- Support the development of a ‘Cwm Taf Morgannwg Lived Experience Group’ to ensure service users and carer representatives are informed, listened to, have a voice and are able to influence decisions through the CWM Taff Morgannwg SSWB Partnership Board
Potential candidates must have own car, mobile phone and be able to use for work purposes
If you are passionate about working alongside people and communities and have significant experience of engagement, collaboration and project management, please apply by submitting your CV to: Dawn Price: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information including Job description/Person Specification please contact:email@example.com.
- Application closing date: 15th August 2019