Ynysybwl Regeneration Partnership have a vacancy for a Community Connector (Digital) to support the development of a web page and online presence with young people, linking with community groups and other partners to create and develop pages and ideas for the organisation’s website.
This post will be funded by Rank Foundations Time to Shine programme. This is a programme for young people that will involve helping our organisation fill a gap. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge through the role and the Time to Shine network. They will be required to attend three national training events with other interns from across the UK.
- Work with young people and community groups to create an online presence that promotes their work and activities
- Attending regular meetings engaging young people and community groups to work together to contribute to an online presence such a web page and/ or social media platforms
- Monitoring engagement and keeping records of meetings
- Report writing
- Social media blogs, posts etc to measure engagement
- Working as part of a team and attending meetings
- To attend three national training events on the Time to Shine programme
To apply submit a CV and covering letter (detailing why you are a good fit for the post to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 5:00 pm, Saturday 23rd November
1st Stage interview: 25th November, Ynysybwl Regeneration Partnership Office
2nd Stage interview: 26th November, Bristol (all expenses will be paid)
Full job description and further information about the project and its partners can be found here: