Volunteering Wales Youth Led Grants: The Vol Factor 2019/20 Reopens: Application Deadline Thursday 23rd January!
Interlink RCT is delighted to announce that it has pulled down additional funding to reopen The Vol Factor Grant Scheme for youth-led volunteering projects in Rhondda Cynon Taff, with grants available until Thursday 23rd January, 2020!
Interlink’s youth-led grant scheme offers grants to support youth–led volunteering projects involving 14-25 year olds in Rhondda Cynon Taff. The scheme is managed by a panel of young people from RCT.
The Grant Fund will be dispersed as follows:
Small Grants: up to £1,000
Applications will require the following information:
Name of organisation; Brief paragraph describing the project; Project budget
Medium Grants: up to £5,000 for collaborative projects
Applications submitted via application form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy
Priority areas for funding awards
The Grant Fund has a number of priority areas, as follows:
- Loneliness and Isolation – supporting young people who are isolated/lonely
- Physical or learning disabilities – involving young people with physical or learning disabilities
- Early Years (0-7 year olds)–supporting children to lead healthy, prosperous and fulfilling lives
- Housing–improving living conditions and tackles homelessness
- Social Care–helping build strong communities and for people to live independent lives for longer.
- Mental Health –improving awareness of mental health conditions or improves the help that people with mental health conditions get.
- Skills and Employability–improving skills and readiness for education or employment.
- Decarbonisation –raising awareness of climate change or taking action to reduce the carbon footprint of individuals, communities or projects
VOL FACTOR FRESHERS FAIR: Monday 13th January 5-7pm, at the Pop Factory in Porth
The Grant Panel, in partnership with Spectacle Theatre, are hosting a “Freshers Fair” event
to provide opportunities for young people aged 14-25 to share ideas for volunteering activities that will benefit young people.
Please contact Michelle on 07902 763253 if you would like to attend!
Grant Applications: Deadline Thursday 23rd January 4pm
Please send written applications to Interlink, Glenview House, Courthouse Street, Pontypridd, CF37 1JY or by email to email@example.com
For more information please contact Interlink by phone on 01443 846200, or Thomas Crockett, Interlink’s Youth Volunteering Advisor on 07742 499188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org