Five Ways to Wellbeing
The Wellbeing Team at Interlink RCT have been partaking in a variety of activities around the 5 ways to wellbeing to raise awareness of the impact of Covid-19 on mental health and what you can incorporate into your lives to combat the impact.
Examples of some of the challenges:
- Be Active: run 5K for 5 days
- Keep learning: learn 5 sentences in Welsh around wellbeing
- Connect: Make cards with wellbeing wishes to send to residents of a local Care Home
- Take notice: Mindfulness/ meditation every day for 5 days
- Give: home baking to staff at Mental Health unit in RGH
We need your help – please help us spread the message so we can support more grants direct to volunteer-led community groups supporting people through Covid-19 in RCT. Every penny will go to local groups.
Please share or donate to our RCT Community Fundraiser, thank you. Justgiving/RCTCommunitySupportCovid19…