The Cranfield Trust are organising a free webinar tomorrow to address some of the practicalities to re-opening your charity after COVID closedown.
If you have time available – its an hour long it may be worth you registering for the event here https://www.cranfieldtrust.org/posts/109-new-cranfield-trust-training
Cranfield Trust Training: A Practical Guide to Re-Opening after Covid Closedown
In this webinar we’ll help you look to the near future of your charity’s survival and recovery from the epidemic. This webinar will provide information in the form of an aide-memoir of all we need to think about when returning to our places of work.
After the webinar you will be equipped with:
- Useful checklists
- Staff availability and team rotations
- Transportation to and from work
- Temperature and other screening
- Workspaces and common areas
- Cleaning protocols and PPE
- IT provision, accessories and furniture
- Awareness and education
- Handling unwell staff and reinfection responses
The webinar will be delivered by Cranfield Trust Volunteer, Steve Hodgson.
Join the live webinar on Thursday June 4, 2020 at 11:00 AM by registering at the link below.
Project Manager – Wales
The Cranfield Trust Building Successful Charities