We have received confirmation of funding for our ICF Small Grants Scheme for 2021/2022. These grants are for voluntary and community organisations based and working in the Rhondda Cynon Taff and Merthyr Tydfil areas. They are supported by the Welsh Government Integrated Care Fund. Grants of up to £5k are available for revenue costs to:
- combat the impact of loneliness and isolation
- prevent unnecessary access (admission or referral) to statutory services
- support hospital discharge
- support beneficiary groups to maintain their health, wellbeing and independence
- encourage innovation or new models of delivering sustainable integrated services
- reduce the impact of COVID-19
The closing date for grant applications to this fund is Tuesday 6th April at 12 Noon.