Support for individuals
If you or someone you know needs support, please give us a call. We work with local Resilience Hubs and local groups to get people the support they need if they do not have access to family, friends and neighbours. This could be shopping, collecting prescriptions or befriending support. That latter involved someone to call regularly to check on someone, and to cope with feeling lonely and isolated.
Contact Us: email@example.com / 01443 846200.
Useful links for people
This is the ‘Community Resources Database’, which has lots of useful groups and services:
- Guidance for people who were previously shielding.
- Christmas advice for people who were previously shielding.
- The Welsh Government’s COVID-19 pages.
- The new rules so we all stay safe.
- Book a COVID-19 test.
- The latest information on the locations of testing sites.
Support for community groups
DBS Checks for COVID-19 groups –
We are offering to do DBS checks for Covid-19 groups, volunteers and groups offering similar services that are helping communities with support through Covid-19. interlinkrct.org.uk/…/interlink-covid-19-update-9-april-community-resilience-hubs Please contact Interlink on 01443 846200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re-opening Community Venues Guidance
- Restarting Community Activities information / Interlink are offering micro-grants of £250
- Interlink Covid-19 Update 9 April: Community Resilience Hubs
- Covid-19 Guide to Running a Community Support Group
- COVID-19 Group – Model Volunteer Agreement
- Covid-19 Group – Guide to Risk Assessment
- Covid-19 Support Pack: Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Foodbanks COVID 19 Crisis Appeal RCT and Merthyr Tydfil – Find out here where you can drop off food donations and donate money
- Interlink Support for Covid-19 Community Support Groups
- Covid-19 Advice: Third sector
- Social Business Wales Guidance for Navigating Future Lockdowns
- Covid Business Risk Analysis Tool