Better Bids – Training 28 January 2019
For community groups & organisations looking for and applying for funding, a half day course which covers:
- What grant funding is
- What funders are looking for from you and how you
- show funders you are competent
- What you need to put in place before applying
- How you evidence the need in your project
- What a good application looks like
Venue: Voluntary Action Centre, 89-90 Pontmorlais, High Street, Merthyr Tydfil CF47 8UH
Trainer: Simon James, Interlink.
Monday 28 January 9:30am
email: email@example.com to book.