Our Cwm Taf Bulletin
What you need to know
Interlink’s Our Cwm Taf Update – there is lots going on!
- The Cwm Taf Wellbeing Plan is now published with the third sector taking a lead on tackling loneliness and isolation and volunteering.
- We will look at what actions we can all take to tackle loneliness and isolation at the Cwm Taf Social Value Network taking place 9.00am – 1.00pm Thursday 5th July at Coleg y Cymoedd, Nantgarw looking at a new model for Stay Well in Your Community.
- Cwm Taf University Health Board are now taking over service in the Bridgend County Borough area.
- The Community Zone in Ferndale is starting to get going with an event to talk about the proposed Hub and how to better connect the community taking place at 5.30-8.00pm Tuesday 9th June at the old Ferndale Infants School.
- The Social Services and Wellbeing Regional or Area Plan has been agreed with a user friendly version in development.
- Parliamentary Review of Health and Social Care in Wales has been published – more services to be provided at home and in the community. https://gov.wales/topics/health/nhswales/review/?lang=en with a new £100 million Transformation Fund (this will incorporate the Integrated Care Fund).
Want to know more? Contact Simon on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01443 846200