Our Cwm Taf Bulletin
What you need to know
Interlink’s Our Cwm Taf Update – there is EVEN MORE going on!
- Treorchy Volunteering Fayre 25th September – we our working with partners on the Treorchy Volunteering Fayre taking place at the school on the 25th September – book your place (firstname.lastname@example.org)now if you want to recruit young volunteers!
- Third Sector Volunteering Conference 14th November – we will be looking at what we need to do to better support and promote volunteering at this year’s Conference (also our AGM) on the 14th November at Garth Olwg Lifelong Learning Centre
- Transformation Fund– we want to help to TRANSFORM how community and voluntary groups are supported to help in their community, with a new £100 million Transformation Fund (https://gov.wales/newsroom/health-and-social-services/2018/plan/?lang=en)
- Stay Well in Your Community – we will put forward a new approach to community support – and include how we support community hubs, social prescribing and commissioned services linking into the Cwm Taf Social Value Forum and the Cwm Taf Social Service and Wellbeing Partnership Board – do you want to help us shape this new approach?
- Reps required – Social Service and Wellbeing Partnership Board: The Partnership Board is looking to recruit new carer and service user representatives for the Partnership Board – please contact your service users and carers you are involved with to see if they might be interested and ask them to contact email@example.com
- Commissioning new services for children and young people – a new commissioning plan is being developed following from a ‘Commissioning Statement’ or ‘Statement of Intent’ for supporting children and families across Cwm Taf. It would be great to discuss your views on these plans.
- Loneliness and Isolation – lots of work starting to develop under theCwm Taf Wellbeing Plan and we have a new group looking loneliness and isolation – interested? Drop us a line.
Do you or your group want to know more? Contact Simon on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01443 846200 – come on, what are you waiting for?