Through its members, the Children and Youth Development Network (CYD) provides a voice for children, young people, families and community based voluntary organisations in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
The CYD Network provides the opportunity to network with other agencies and keep up-to-date with developments in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
CYD is a platform for sharing information and good practice.
CYD members support each other.
- Do you work with children, young people and families?
- Do you work with vulnerable children, young people and young carers?
- Do you like to keep up-to-date with issues affecting your organisation and community?
- Would you like to participate in the planning of the agenda for children and young people in Rhondda Cynon Taf?
- Would you like to get to know other people working with children and young people and gain knowledge and skills from others in a friendly and informal setting?
If you answer yes to any of the above, CYD is for you!
Cwm Taf Safeguarding Childrens’ Board – to view the latest guideance, tools and protocols that may be relevant to your organisation.