What is the Community Voice Project?
The programme is all about producing services together – called ‘coproduction’,this means:
• Recognising everyone has something to contribute
• Seeing everyone as equal partners in improving local services
• Creating social networks
• Breaking down the barriers between people who provide services and those who use them.
We will produce services together so that people and communities will benefit from:
• More effective engagement with key public sector organisations.
• Influencing decisions about services they receive.
• Being more able to develop local services.
• Local services that better meet their needs
Interlink RCT will support the following organisations deliver their Community Voice projects:
1. Coproducing the Future – Glyncoch Regeneration Partnership
2. Create a Voice – Eye to Eye
3. The Breakthrough Project – Age Concern Morgannwg
4. Our Voice, Our Future – Tonypandy Community College
5. Neighbours – Spectacle Theatre
6. Wanting to be Heard – Cardiff Vale and the Valleys
7. Ynysybwl Futures – Ynysybwl and Glyncoch Regeneration Partnership
8. Welcome to our Woods!- Learn & Grow
For more Information contact:
Simon James, Chief Executive, E.mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucy Foster, Community Voice Participation and Evaluation Officer, E.mail:email@example.com
For information about the Community Voice Conference held on 15 October 2014 visit: http://www.interlinkrct.org.uk/community-voice-conference-15-october-2014/