What is Social Enterprise Support?
Social Enterprise Support provides practical support to develop enterprise with community and voluntary groups and social enterprises within Rhondda Cynon Taff.
What support do we offer?
- Understanding social enterprise
- Involving people, communities and customers
- Help with feasibility studies and business plans
- Seeking funding and other sources of finance
- Support to manage your business
- Training your trustees, staff and volunteers
- Monitoring and evaluating what you do
- Advice on community buildings
- Dealing with environmental management and equality and diversity
- Working with partners and funders
Turning your ideas into action
Have you got an idea and you want to make it happen? We can help with:
- Getting started
- Developing your ideas
- Putting you in touch with people with specialist knowledge
- Sharing skills and networking
- Joining the RCT Social Enterprise Forum
We are here to help any group working in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
Just drop us a line and we will come and talk to you, get in touch with either
call 01443 846200
The Enterprising Communities projected is coordinated by WCVA with funding from the European Development Fund.