Interlink, the County Voluntary Council for Rhondda Cynon Taff, is the umbrella charity and we encourage all community and voluntary groups and social enterprises operating in Rhondda Cynon Taff to apply to become members.
Benefits of membership
- All the advice, information and support YOU need, free of charge
- Link in to all that is happening in communities in RCT
- The Community Link newsletter, a range of information bulletins and frequent email updates.
- Join any of our Networks or Forums
- Join an active network of people, communities and organisations working together to regenerate communities in RCT and even better place to live and work.
Discounted rates for:
- Training courses
- Training and conference rooms
- Printing and copying
Applying for Membership
There are two categories of membership, full and associate. Full membership gives you voting rights at our Annual General Meeting and opportunities to influence the future Interlink. Associate membership is for organisations whose area of benefit is not solely Rhondda Cynon Taf. To complete our online membership application form please follow this link: http://www.interlinkrct.org.uk/about-us/join-us/