What is Making the Connections?
Making the Connections is a project to support people and communities to have a voice and be actively involved in decision making in Rhondda Cynon Taf. Interlink’s Making the Connections Officer will support the Local Service Board to achieve this.
What is the Local Service Board or LSB? The LSB is a partnership of public sector organisations and the community and voluntary sector. It is responsible for ensuring organisations work together to deliver better services for people and communities in RCT.
What is the project about?
- Getting people and communities involved
- Sharing ideas
- Understanding how decisions are made
- Working together
- Improving local services
What do we hope to achieve?
- Increased skills and knowledge of how to involve people and communities.
- More people and communities are actively involved in a meaningful way.
- New and improved services that meet the needs of local people and communities.
- Service are delivered with people and communities or ‘coproduced’.
- Stronger relationships with higher levels of trust and collaboration between people, communities and all partners.