What help is available?
Interlink’s Social Enterprise Team provide practical support at a local level to new and existing community and voluntary groups, this includes helping groups to:
- Understand social enterprise
- Generate income and start trading
- Write a business plan
- Tender for contracts
- Seek funding and other sources of finance
- Manage your business
- Train trustees, staff and volunteers
- Community café
- A kids club
- Recycled furniture
Turning your ideas into action
Have you got an idea and you want to make it happen? We can help with:
- Getting started
- Adopt a suitable legal form (charity, company, etc)
- Developing your ideas
- Putting you in touch with people with specialist knowledge
- Sharing skills and networking
- Joining the Social Enterprise Forum
We are here to help any group working in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
Just drop us a line and we will come and talk to you.